Suvarna Prashana is one of the 16 essential rituals described in Ayurveda for children. This is a process in which Suvarna (purified gold) is administered with herbs, ghee and honey in liquid or semisolid form. SuvarnaPrashan can be given to age group of 0-16yrs. It can be done daily early in the morning, or at least on every Pushya Nakshatra – an auspicious day which happens to come after every 27 days, given on this day it bestows excellent benefits.
Benefits of Suvarnaprashan:
- 1. Suvarnaprashan increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very often.
- 2. It builds physical strength, body growth (height, weight) in children and enhances physical activities, and also improves stamina for the same.
- 3 Regular doses of Suvarnaprashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in an unique manner.
- 4. It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints.
- 5. Suvarnaprashan also improves child’s appetite.
- 6. It helps to nurture early developmental milestones.
- 7. It develops a strong defense mechanism in kids which acts as a safety shield against diseases and complaints occuring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
- 8. It helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
- 9. Reduces anxiety, aggressiveness, irritability and attention seeking behavior.
How Cupping Therapy Works
Nulla quis tempor sem. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Etiam et feugiat tortor. Mauris pharetra, purus accumsan finibus consectetur, nunc purus cursus nisl. Sed pellentesque efficitur accumsan.
Maecenas varius, tellus a finibus sodales, dolor tortor efficitur nisl, id auctor dui nunc sit amet leo. Vivamus sit amet porta sapien. Morbi nec pretium elementum nunc.