Homeopathy is a medical system based on the belief that the body can cure itself. Those who practice it use tiny amounts of natural substances, like plants and minerals. They believe these stimulate the healing process. It was developed in the late 1700s in Germany.
- Pain Conditions: Musculoskeletal Pain (back, neck, knee, shoulder, elbow, etc.), Arthritis, Migraines, Headaches, Sports Injuries, Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Post-Operative Recovery, Nervous System Disorders.
- Respiratory Disorders: Asthma, Allergies, Sinus Problems.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Food Allergies, Ulcers, Gastritis, Acid Reflux, Indigestion, Constipation/Diarrhea.
- Women’s Health: Infertility, PMS, Menstrual Irregularities, Endometriosis, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menopause, Hormonal Imbalances, Pregnancy Conditions, Postpartum, Reproductive Disorders, Breech Baby.
- Men’s Health: Incontinence, Reproductive Disorders, Prostate Problems.
- Children’s Health: Coughs, Colic, Allergies, ADD/ADHD, Sleep Disorders, Digestive Problems, Fever/Flu/Colds, Stomach Aches/Nausea, Headaches, Bed Wetting.
- Addictions: Smoking, Cravings, Drug, Alcohol.
- Mental/Emotional: Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sleep Disturbances, Stress.
Herbal Oil Bath - the Abhyanga Snana
Abhyanga Snana or herbal oil bath is part of the Purvakarma or preparatory measure of Panchakarma treatment in Ayurveda.
The Abhyanga is a part of the Dinacharya (daily practices) specified by the Brhat Trayi and Laghutrayi series of Ayurvedic textbooks to maintain good health and well-being. .