Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it “blister” and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands.
They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
How Microdermabrasion Works
Nulla quis tempor sem. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Etiam et feugiat tortor. Mauris pharetra, purus accumsan finibus consectetur, nunc purus cursus nisl. Sed pellentesque efficitur accumsan.
Maecenas varius, tellus a finibus sodales, dolor tortor efficitur nisl, id auctor dui nunc sit amet leo. Vivamus sit amet porta sapien. Morbi nec pretium elementum nunc.