Back pain is most common health issue these day, most of the people are affected from this problem. Almost everyone suffers from back pain from mild to severe. People from any age group can be affected from backache. Back pain has several causes like sports injury, work around the house or in the garden, or a sudden a car accident or other stress on spinal bones and tissues.
Here are some common and useful natural herbal remedies for back pain relief :
Ginger is most effective natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps to reduce pain and inflammation. Raw and heated ginger both can be used in the study with equal effective. When you are suffering from back ache, you can use ginger in various ways:
- Cut a fresh ginger into a slice
- Put into a boiling water and simmer on the lowest flame for 20- 30 minutes
- After some time strain and add honey, if needed
- Drink half cup twice a day
Ginger and ghee
- Use two tablespoon of ghee and heat in a pan
- Mix one teaspoon dry ginger powder and stir it for a second
- Add sugar as per taste
- Take the hot mixture every morning in empty stomach
2) Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea reduced back pain because it has a calming effect on tense muscles and it has a lot of powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. You can make tea.
- One teaspoon of dry chamomile
- In one cup of boiling water for10 to 15 minutes
- Strain and drink tea twice or thrice in a day
- You feel better and quickly back pain will cure.
Garlic is the most powerful natural home remedies for back ache. It has pain relieving properties. You can do oil massage with garlic, which is very useful for back pain. For oil preparation you can take any oil like coconut oil, sesame oil or mustard oil.
- Take 8 to 10 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Oil as per your need.
- Put garlic and oil into a pan.
- Heat on a low flame, till garlic is in light brown colour.
- You can apply this oil on the affected area while it is hot or cool as well.
- Follow this treatment at least one month to get the result.
- You can take also 2-4 raw garlic in the morning to get better result.
Applying raw potato poultice is most effective natural therapy for back pain. It helps to relieve pain, reduce swelling and encourage muscle relaxation. Making the Potato Poultice –
- Clean the potatoes and peel off the skin
- Apply few grated raw potatoes on the affected area
- Cover it with a thin cotton cloth
- Put the another thin piece of cloth on the top
- Wrap all the sides of cloth on the grated potatoes so that the poultice is completely enclosed.
5) Epsom Salt
Epsom salt has relieved pain and healing properties. Epsom salt can increase circulation, reduce the swelling and stress. You can take Epsom salt bath –
- Fill a bathtub with hot water
- Mix two cups of Epsom salt into it
- Take a bath for half an hour
- If you keep water warm, you can add more hot water
- Wipe yourself with a rough towel
Milk is the healthiest food and also rich in calcium. If you want to keep your bones and muscles strong, keep consuming plenty of milk. You can drink milk twice a daily.
Calcium can be found yogurt, leafy greens, or vitamin supplements.
You can do stretch of the body whenever you are walking, doing or getting up, it helps to relieve of the anxiety of the body. You can do stretch in a gentle and slow motions way, don’t do bouncy or forceful. This will prevent stiffness and tension that causes pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the most common reason for back pain?
Strains and injuries: Back strains and injuries are the most well-known reason for back pain. You can harm muscles, ligaments or tendons by lifting something too heavy weight or not lifting properly. Some individuals strain their back by wheezing, hacking, curving or twisting around.
How long should back pain last?
There are two types of back pain: Acute, or short-term back pain lasts a few days to a few weeks. Most low back pain is acute. It tends to resolve on its own within a few days with taking care of oneself and there is no lingering loss of function.
What organs can cause lower back pain?
The organs that are typically associated with this type of back pain can include:
What can cause back pain in a woman?
The overall classifications of foundations for back torment in females include:
1.Back sprain or strain,
2.Spinal injury to vertebrae or spinal nerves,
3.Illnesses like osteoporosis and disc disease,
5.Ailment like a bladder or kidney disease,
How do you relieve pain in your back?
Here are some common and useful natural herbal remedies for back pain relief
For more Information visit website www.earthayurveda.in