Do you want to whiten teeth quickly by using home remedies? If yes, this article is going to tell you 10 useful home remedies to whiten your teeth easily and quickly. Check these out.
1. Baking Soda To Whiten Teeth
Baking Soda is also known as Sodium bicarbonate (chemical name). Baking soda is one of the most popular of the natural home remedies for teeth whitening. It also promote reduce dental plaque and gum disease. You can use it in many ways.
Baking Soda with Toothpaste
- Take small amount of tooth paste on your fingertips
- Sprinkle baking soda on the paste and mix it well
- Brush your teeth with this gritty mixture for two minutes
- Rinse with the water
- You can use this mixture only once a week
Baking soda with lemon
- Mix these together a pinch of baking soda, salt and few drops of lemon
- Brush your teeth with this mixture and leave it for two minutes
- Rinse your teeth with cold water
- Just to correct the taste of your mouth, you can again brush your teeth with regular toothpaste
- Use this remedy once or twice a week
Baking Soda with Hydrogen Peroxide
- Make a mouthwash by mix a small amount of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda
- Add 1 cup of cold water
- Do the mouthwash with this mixture 2-3 times a day. It will bring noticeable change in your teeth color
2. Strawberries To Whiten Teeth
You can whiten your teeth with strawberries, because it contain rich malic acid and vitamin C. Malic acid, which works to remove surface discoloration, while vitamin C washes away plaque on your teeth.
- Mash the one strawberry to a pulp,
- Add half tablespoon baking soda
- Rub the paste on your teeth, gently for few minutes
- Rinse your mouth with cold water
- Again brush your teeth with toothpaste to remove the berry–baking soda mix.
- You can use once a week
- Another option, simply make a strawberries paste and spread on your teeth. Follow this treatment twice a week .You will get better result.
3. Oil pulling with coconut
Oil pulling concept which you swish oil in your mouth for 20 minutes to get rid of plaque and bacteria from the mouth. Coconut oil is the most effective and popular remedy. Coconut is natural teeth whitener, you can try this also.
Keep a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it between your teeth for 1 to 5 minutes
Spit out the oil and rinse your mouth with warm water
Other option you can add a few drops of coconut oil to your toothbrush and simple brush it on
4. Lemon To Whiten Teeth
Lemon is a Citrus fruit which contains lots of vitamin C. It helps in a natural way for whitening the teeth.
- Take a half tablespoon of lemon juice and mix some salt
- Spread the mixture on your teeth for few minutes
- Rinse your mouth with water
- Don’t use lemon more than twice a week
5. Salt To Whiten Teeth
Salt is the easily accessible and natural home remedies for teeth whitening. It helps in fill up the lost minerals of teeth.
You can use salt add with water or even an acid, such as cider vinegar, to whiten teeth
Each morning you can brush your teeth with this combination or you can do rinse your mouth salt with warm water. It helps to keep your mouth and throat clean
6. Holy Basil leaves To Whiten Teeth
Basil leaves is the most powerful and natural resource for whiten teeth and relief from a number of gum problems .You can apply it in this way.
Take fresh basil leaves and leave them until to dry them out.
Dried basil leaves grind them
Use basil leaves powder to brush your teeth
Apply this powder by using finger on your teeth
You can even add the powder with your regular tooth paste
7. Charcoal To Whiten Teeth
Charcoal is the one of simple and effective remedies for whiten teeth. It contains Powerful crystals, which is use for whiten teeth.
You can spread charcoal powder on your teeth and rinse your mouth with cold water
Or you can add charcoal powder with regular toothpaste and brush your teeth
Both option you can use twice a day
8. Neem or Margosa To Whiten Teeth
Neem have antiseptic and astringent agent. It helps treat bad breath, cure cavities and whiten teeth. Neem twigs you can use in the form of toothbrush.
9. Orange To Whiten Teeth
Peel the skin off an orange and rub on your teeth for few minutes. Vitamin C and calcium in the orange peel, it helps to reduce yellow teeth problem. Follow this every night.
10. Apple cider vinegar To Whiten Teeth
ACV work as a natural teeth whitener and also very effecting to kill germs. After used ACV rinse your mouth with cold water really well.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I whiten my teeth immediately?
A combination of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide has been proven to work in few cases that gives instant results shows teeth Whiten Teeth.
How can I whiten my yellow teeth in one day?
10 Ways to Whiten Teeth in a Day and Keep Healthy Gums as given in post read and try to apply. read more
How fast does baking soda whiten teeth?
In spite of the fact that you might feel some whiteness inside a couple of days, the genuine consequences of this home teeth brightening arrangement will be noticeable following half a month. Be that as it may, recall a certain something; at whatever point you clean your teeth with sodium bicarbonate arrangement, don’t keep in on for over two minutes, or you could wind up dissolving your teeth.
Why are my teeth yellow when I brush them everyday?
Assuming you’re brushing them ordinary and the yellow teeth aren’t brightening, it implies that the staining is coming from inherent staining and not extraneous staining.
How can I make my yellow teeth whiter naturally?
Using a paste made of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide is said to eliminate plaque buildup and microorganisms to get rid of stains. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 2 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide to make a paste. Wash your mouth thoroughly with water after brushing with this paste.